Background

Evin and Jaxin

Evin and Jaxin
The Love of Children

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jaxin

Today was a wonderful day!!  Evin woke up very happy for it to be Jaxin's birthday! Jaxin woke up in a great mood! 
Morning time together
Jaxin's Birthday Cake
Decorated Pumpkins at the Pumpkin Fest in our Community

Jax didn't like all the people

Evin is showing off her tatoo (spider) and her "face paining" (candy corn on her arm)
Evin rode the pony ride 3 times
Jax and Cody!!  It is amazing what a year changes
Jaxin getting ready!
Yummy Cake
Licking his fingers so that he does not waste a thing
Jax even got to do a Video Chat with much of his camily back in IL (they had cake too)
The final product
Mommy and Jax after bath tonight!
Getting in some iPad time with Evie before bed!
Jaxin's Balloons!! All the kids loved the balloons
The Handy Manny Balloon!!

Jaxin's Smash Cake


Yes, I think Jaxin had a great day!!  Evin too!  Matt and I enjoyed seeing our kids so happy!!  Happy 1st Birthday Little Man!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that he got to talk to the family back in IL. What a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a sucessful first birthday! I thought about you guys all day saturday, hoping it would be a great day and it looks like it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that we got to put the family on the computer so that they could be a part of Jaxin's day! They sang to him and watched him eat some of his cake! And I think it was a great day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete