WOW, look what getting a job outside the house does to me. It has been so long. I have so much to say. I will make an effort to do that this weekend. But for now I wanted to tell you about this great shop I have found.
Lilley Rose found here
Check her out, she is amazing. She is even doing a fantastic give away at Magical Memories found here. I have ordered 6 dresses so far from her. I can't wait until I get them. 3 halters and 3 knot dresses. Not they will not all be for Evin, but you sure know how much she will love all these dresses. Now maybe I will win 4 more so that I can get Evin some more and not all for gifts!!
Check out what I have ordered and let me know what you think. Her deal is amazing!!!
This in a halter
This exactly
This in a halter
This exactly
This exactly
This exactly
No comments:
Post a Comment