Evin discovered my buttons! I was very proud (yet annoyed and I will get to that) because I spent a countless amount of time as a kid playing with buttons at both my Grandma's and Aunt Karol's house. Evin did very well for the first 30 seconds or so. Long enough to get the picture! Then she started to drop some on the floor. And guess who was right there to pick it up, yep, Jaxin! Luckily, I was there too and grabbed it out of his hand before it went to his mouth. The good news is that he has his pincher skills down, the bad news is that he is picking up everything. As Evin kept dropping the buttons, I realized that maybe she was too young to play with all the buttons. I think next time, we will just stick with the large buttons.
After the buttons, Evin and I made a "special project", a Spotting Scope! She keeps asking for one every time she sees Diego with his. So we took a tube that was in my ribbon drawer and covered it with ribbon to make it. She LOVES it!! Next, I think we will make some binoculars out of 2 empty toilet paper rolls.

No comments:
Post a Comment