Background

Evin and Jaxin

Evin and Jaxin
The Love of Children

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Today started off at 4:50am with a little fevered princess. Then the little man woke up and he had a fever too.  Luckily, the meds brought it down for both of them.  The good news is that they both napped well and they appeared to be feeling better by the time bed time rolled around tonight.

So I made Evin 2 more tutus tonight!  I LOVE them!!!  I have 2 more to make her probably next weekend or maybe one night this week, but not quite yet!  YAY for crafting!!!

The Blue one!

My Favorite so far, the Pink one!

A close up of the pink one so that you can see kinda what I did!  I can't wait to make more!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! You should post a how to with pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad idea, maybe when I make the next 2 I will do that.

    ReplyDelete