Background

Evin and Jaxin

Evin and Jaxin
The Love of Children

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13th!!

"Mommy, I don't need your help with these"!  I know that is what Jax was thinking as he was eating his breakfast this morning.

Last night was fairly successful. I started a project that I have been meaning to do since we decided on Jaxin's name.  I am FINALLY cross stitching his name to put in a frame in his room.  Evin's was a bib that we framed and it sits on her shelf.  When I am finished with Jax's I will post pictures of both.  Cross stitching is so relaxing to me.  I love to do it.  I am also doing it with out a pattern, so everything will be unique and all the letters will be slightly different (Evin's were too)! It makes me happy!!  I should finish either tonight or tomorrow night.  This is a project (needles and scissors) that is only able to be worked on when the kiddos are sleeping.  I hope to get the sewing machine out tomorrow too!! Oh I have so many ideas and not enough time/energy.


I had a feeling last night was going to be a rough night, but I had no idea it was going to be as rough as it was.  Evin was cranky from not napping yesterday and she was also beginning to get a cold.  We spent an hour and a half awake together.  It all started with "Mommy!!!! Help me!!!! Boogies!!!!" Yep, she sneezed out LOTS of boogers and they kept coming.  According to Matt, that was too much information, but it is a mommy's job! She is feeling better today, but still has "boogies" when she sneezes. Only time will tell.

1 comment: