Background

Evin and Jaxin

Evin and Jaxin
The Love of Children

Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh what a week... or was it?

I have no idea where this past week went.  Oh wait, that is right, I have spent nearly an hour in Evin's room trying to get her to sleep each night.  Yep, there went my computer time just about every night.  Tonight, I refused to stay in there with her.  She is not happy with me, but this is what is right for her.  So we did have a fun week and the kids sure enjoyed each other (well most of the time).
Jax being the handy man!
Evin "talking" on the phone
Jaxin Riding Pixie
Evin and Daddy watching Jaxin ride on Pixie (yes, Pixie talks to the TV! What a great gift from Daddy's work)
Yep, Ev had to have a turn on Pixie too
Playing with Uncle Robby and Uncle Michael's hand me down cars

Evin needed a pillow so that she can drink her sippy just like Jaxin

Check out those Piggy Tails!! Her hair is perfect for them right now and yes she is riding her trike in the house.

The next day after I put Jaxin down for a nap, look where I found Evin!!

Jaxin had grilled cheese for the first time.  I think he liked it, hehe!
Evin showed off her long locks while holding BoBo and eating some peanuts.
Then Evin had to feed all of her babies at one time.  They all had a bottle and some food!
And Evin even read Jaxin a book!
Jaxin even watched Toy Story with his Buzz Lightyear Sippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment