We woke up this morning to WONDERFUL weather, so I took the opportunity to take the kids out on a walk and to the park while Daddy was playing basketball at the gym. We were all packed up and on our way before 7:10am! We started off taking a nice walk! At this time, I realized that I forgot my camera at home. Good thing I had my cell phone. I think it took some amazing picture for a cell phone!!
 |
| They are much happier with Jax in front and Ev in back!! |
They were both pretty happy, so we walked past our normal park and headed to the "fun park" (as Ev calls it) with the swings, tunnels and big slide.
 |
| Jaxin loving the swing!! |
Evin has never been a big fan of the baby swings, but since Jax was enjoying it, she thought she should join in. (Evin LOVES the regular swing and has for forever, just not the baby ones).
 |
The 60 seconds of enjoyment before she freaked out and remembered why she didn't like the baby swings
(I still don't know why) |
Good thing this park has more than just swings! Evin explored every tunnel, slide and "ladder" this park offered. Yes, she even climbed up the curvy ladder off to the left all by her self! She did not want (or really need) Mommy's help!
 |
| The "Fun Park" and only 1/2 its glory! |
After we left the fun park, we started our walk back home and decided to stop at our normal park, Jaxin liked this park much better because he can climb and go down these slides. However, no swings.
 |
| Mommy, this place is fun! |
 |
| "Mommy, I'm down here and your up there!" |
 |
| YAY, I get to go down the slide now |
 |
| Maybe I don't want to go down by myself! |
Mr. Independent slid himself down as mommy stepped back to get a picture. He didn't like it too much. It was the first time he went down a slide not on someones lap or holding someones hand. He would not let go of Mommy to try again after this one. Maybe next time! The park was so much fun! I am so happy that we were able to get outside this morning and enjoy the park!!
Oh my gosh your kids are sooo beautiful!!! Love the park pictures!
ReplyDelete7:10 AM you are nuts girl! Please box up your energy and send it my way!
ReplyDeleteThanks Aimee!
ReplyDeleteSarah - When they wake up at 6am (it was 7am for them both this morning) and it starts to get hot at 9am, 7:10am works for us!
What a cool park! And Alex likes the back of the stroller better too! LOL... And when it was hot here in July and August we did everything either at the crack of dawn or after dark, lol! And I would NOT survive without my cell phone pics. I don't think I ever actually use the real camera!
ReplyDelete