Background

Evin and Jaxin

Evin and Jaxin
The Love of Children

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just Mommy and the Kids

Matt is off on a business trip and I am home alone with the kiddos trying to work.  To top it off, I have had no voice all week.  I hope it returns tomorrow.  The kids have been having fun together.  Check it out!
Playing together in Evin's kitchen.
Evin had to get in on a picture because Mommy was taking one of Jax.
Look at those faces, I don't think they are related....HaHaHa

To top off this week, Jaxin now has 2 teeth (top and bottom left front tooth) and he is taking up to 5 steps at a time.  Yep, Daddy is missing lots from Jaxin and Daddy is very sad about it. I can't blame him. Daddy called Evin tonight and helped put her to bed while on the phone.  Let me tell you, Evin thought that was the coolest thing in the world.  She misses her Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment