| How they spent most of their Animal time! |
| Interesting monkey |
| Watching some TV |
| Cheese! |
| "Mommy, I sleepin!" (closes eyes for a picture) |
| Climbing over the Animals |
| Jumping into the Animals |
| Trying to get to each other |
And this is how they started thier after nap play time! This is the only thing that Jax will sit though and not try to get off the couch to play.
| Reading the Toy Story Book on the iPad together! |
Wow, that's a lot of animals! :)
ReplyDeleteAlex LOVES animals. Stuffed, in books, and at the zoo! Do your little ones like the zoo? Is it too hot there, I wonder? Animals seem to avoid the heat here so we have to go in the morning...
That is so cute! I think Cari has that many too, but she only plays with about 4 of them! The rest stay in a basket in her room. I love how Evin likes to play with all of them and lay on them!
ReplyDeleteawww! my kids like to make a 'zoo' to play in too :-)
ReplyDelete